London Bed Bug Control Services
Have you noticed bed bugs in your London or southeast home? Don’t worry, bed bugs are widespread in London, and surrounding areas are often affected due to their proximity to the capital.
Bed bugs have often been associated with unhygienic surroundings, but this is not the case. They spread rapidly in surroundings with a fast resident turnover, such as hostels, hotels, holiday camps, and flats blocks. So, there is a high probability that you’ve picked up these bugs while travelling. Please visit our blog for more information on how to get rid of bed bugs.
Over the years we’ve dealt with some of the worst bed bug infestations you could imagine. Our pest control technicians are the British Pest Control Association (BPCA) qualified, but more importantly, have experience treating bed bug infestation in business and leisure settings (hotels), student accommodation, care homes and typical homes and flats. If you’re unsure or worried that you may have a bed bug infestation, please contact us today to discuss the issue completely free of charge.
Signs Of Bed Bugs In Your Property?
Our Bed Bug Extermination Process
If you’ve been unfortunate enough to have a bed bug infestation in London, don’t fret, they are generally spread through bad luck. It’s a challenging task to remove these bugs without professional insecticides, and treatment techniques as all stages of life must be destroyed, including eggs, larval and pupa.
Our advice is to contact our experienced bed bug pest control team to complete the treatment; we have access to higher levels of insecticide as well as training and experience controlling bedbugs.
- Contact: Our local team are on hand in London and the South East to eradicate bed bugs from your domestic home or commercial building. Please call on 0204 566 5522 or fill in a contact form for some free advice and guidance.
- Survey: Our bed bug pest control services may require us to survey the site before providing a quotation. Most of the time we can offer a guaranteed quote over the phone, but for commercial buildings, we may need to visit your site to inspect the infestation beforehand. All surveys are completely free of charge, and there are no hidden costs.
- Treatment: We’ll arrange a time and day to complete the treatment. We have two options available, chemical and heat, we will discuss which is the safest and most effective option to use. Chemical treatments can’t always be used, as our chemicals are only safe in certain areas. On the other hand, we can use heat treatments in the most sensitive places.
- Aftercare: The result of our treatment will be a bed bug free environment. We’ll visit your property as many times as we need to ensure you’re no longer affected.
Commercial Bed Bug Control
Bed bugs are a massive risk in any of London’s commercial building. Moreover, accommodation buildings face a much higher risk of infestation due to the number of people passing through.
We offer a complete range of bed bug pest control treatments for commercial buildings across London and the south-east. We can always offer a free site survey and inspect your property and put together a strategic plan to treat this bug.
A bed bug problem can spread through your organisation rapidly if left uncontrolled, and for many businesses can lead to closure and lost revenue. We’ve got a wide range of experience working with all industries. Still, our bed bug removal expertise lies in the hospitality (hotels), transportation (airlines and railways) and education (student accommodation and universities) sector.
Bedbugs Frequently Asked Questions
How much does bed bug control London cost?
Bed infestation treatments in London change depending on the severity of the problem. We can not give you a commercial price, but all our domestic bed bug chemical treatments start at £211.20, including VAT, and our Bed Bug heat and chemical treatments start at £247.20, including VAT. Additional rooms for either treatment start at £72, including VAT.
What are the symptoms of Bed Bug bites?
- A burning painful sensation.
- A red itchy bump with a dark centre and a lighter swollen area surrounding it.
- Small red bumps surrounded by hives or blisters.
- A raised itchy bump with a clear centre.
- Small red bumps in a straight line or zigzag.
How many visits does it take to treat Bed Bugs?
Both our heat and chemical treatments take 3 visits in total.
What steps can I take against Bed Bugs?
Overall, it's impossible to prevent bed bugs, as they spread by attaching themselves to different material such as furniture or clothing. However, there are steps you can take before moving into any accommodation and to help check for signs of bed bugs. If you've stayed in an infested area, wash everything at 'hot' (60°C) temperature, dry at a hot setting for 30 minutes and place everything in a freezer for 3 days.