In Australia, a moggy cat was found with a brown snake bite as well as being eaten alive by ants.
Insects, Pest Control News
Nearly eaten alive by ants.
In Australia a moggy cat was found with a brown snake bites as well as being eaten alive by ants. An RCSPA rescue officer was dispatched to the scene after a resident found the cat in a garden, then was immediately rushed to an animal shelter where she received emergency surgery. After the surgery vets could see that something was still wrong and suspected a snake bite was to blame, it was until anti venom was administered did they start to see a full recovery of the kitten. The kitten is now recovering soon and is due to be up for adoption soon.