Discourage pest birds with bird control solutions
Birds can cause severe damage if not controlled, with costs mounting the longer they are left. Over the years, the birds we find cause the most damage to businesses include pigeons and seagulls. However, this does not mean other birds can’t cause damage. To avoid damage to your buildings roof, stock or the risk of customers slipping on guano (droppings), you should inquire about bird control UK solutions as soon as you notice the problem. Some of our bird control services include:
- A range of traditional bird proofing services, such as netting, spikes and post and wire.
- Revolutionary bird scaring products such as BirdAlert.
- Specialist cleaning services to remove and sanitise bulk fouling and eggs.
- Other domestic services such as pigeon proofing solar panels.
- Specialist cleaning for guano and nesting materials
Learn more about our bird control services
How can Integrum support your business?
Hazards caused by birds
Birds are known to cause a range of problems, and over the years, Integrum has helped businesses around the UK with bird control solutions to combat these hazards. Some of these hazards include:
- The risk to public health: is that birds are known to carry a range of hazardous diseases that humans can catch, including Salmonella, E.Coli, Mites and Fungal infections.
- The damage to buildings: birds are frequently seen fouling in public areas such as pavements and entrances. A commonplace for birds to contaminate from is window ledges, causing a considerable risk of slipping.
- Noise: seagulls are extremely loud and can cause residents to file complaints if they are using your building to nest.
- Behavioural issues: have birds attacked your customers or staff? It’s common for birds to attack during March and September (breeding season) as they think they are protecting their nest and young.
Expert Pigeon and Seagull bird control
Our team of experts are some of the best you’ll find in the UK. We have worked with clients such as British Airways and IAG Cargo, where bird control is imperative. We have a range of methods available to regulate birds at construction sites, offices, airports, hospitals, food production centres and schools.
Choosing which bird control method is right can be hard on your own. Therefore, our British Pest Control Association certified surveyors could visit your site free of charge to conduct a survey and advise which method or which combination of methods is best to use. So, for expert bird control solutions with qualified technicians call Integrum Services on 0208 914 7894.
Seagulls over the years have adapted well to living in our sea-based towns and cities. They can be very intimidating to humans during the nesting season. Their appearance can be challenging to tell apart, but usually, they have grey backs and white underparts. Learn how to get rid of seagulls.
Geese can often be found in areas such as lakes and the suburban regions of the UK. They tend to cause significant damage to airport facilities due to their large size.
Crows gather in large numbers, and commercial agricultural lands tend to bear their brunt, as they damage crops. Along with the noise, they can also prey on livestock, making them essential to control.